The outlay of mining infrastructure and logistics cost has shifted dramatically in the last decade. Transportation can be a huge component of mining project costs and choosing the right option can therefore make a big impact on a mine’s operation. Recent trends in the mining industry mean that transport infrastructure and operational costs are becoming increasingly vital to the viability of resource projects.
The 2nd Annual Pit to Port conference is Indonesia’s ONLY event that covers that entire logistics chain. It evaluates the major transportation models in Indonesia and discusses the various approaches for an optimized supply chain for your mining operations.
- Indonesia’s Regulation and Compliance on Mining Transport Infrastructure
- Supply Chain Capacity Planning
- Mining Supply Chain Optimization
- Financing and Investments for Indonesia’s Mining Infrastructure
- 2 exclusive tracks – Inland Transportation Logistics and Transshipment Solutions
- Review best practices in supply chain operations across different commodities
- Transform mining supply chain challenges in Indonesia into commercial success
- Benefit from Pit to Port and Transshipment discussions
- Gain insights on logistics initiatives from top miners operating in different regions.
- Network with key project owners from top mining companies and port operators.